Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally...

So I am finally getting used to this. I am excited to take pictures of our house and what we have been up to lately... I start school in one week and my classroom is starting to take to much time. Cody wants me to be a house wife and make him jelly with our apricot, peachs, and apples. I am really becoming a house wife!!!LOL (it wasn't that bad) So instead of making hundreds of jellies i just invied all the neighbors and my aunts to comea nd pick and make their own!!! Now i think that is smart:) Cody and I just got back from a Allred reunion in washington and i am getting closer to convincing Cody that Washington might be a great place!!!!:) Until again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you have joined the blogging world! It gets easier and is very fun once you get used to it. how are things? I hear you guys bought a house... that is fun!

Ashley W. said...

Shaina- you bought a house? Post pictures, I want to see it. Where is it at? Also, I found Sarah's blog but can't look at it because I need a password, which is lame! Has she had her baby yet? Are you excited to teach school? Miss you!