Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HOW DID I EVER SURVIVE

How did i ever survive without...
1. Teaching. I love teaching. The students give me an energy that makes me want to do more. I had my first parent teacher conferences and they were so fun. My students are so amazing all I could say was nice things and so the parents were so happy.
2. The OFFICE. It starts this thursday and we are so excited to watch the new season. I hate having to wait a week though for the next season.
3. Cafe rio. I know this is a earthly survival, but really it is wonderful.
4. CODY. Finally Cody. He has to fix everything. How did i ever keep things working without him. Also, he makes wonderful objects for my class.
5. BLOG..j/k i do love looking at everyone's blogs though. They are all so nice and amazing...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for saying hi. Did you graduate? Or are you student teaching?

Jess and Carl said...

Shaina wow it's been a long time! You are married, teaching, and love the Office! I feel so out of the loop! I found your blog on Angela's page and just thought I'd stop in and see what you were up to! You look fabulous and it sure sounds like you are happy! That's so great to hear! I hope I get to keep up with you now! Take care!

The Roylances said...

Hey Shaina
So glad to see some beautiful updates on your blog. But you forgot to say what else you could not survive without... your favorite cousin... I hope all is going well for you. Glad to hear you are loving your teaching job. Love you tons.
Sarah

Angela said...

I love that you are so into blogging now. It makes staying in touch so much easier!

Anonymous said...

you are funny! Good to hear teaching is going so well.

Vasquez Photography said...

Hey Shaina,
I don't think I ever saw your wedding pictures you guys look gorgeous together! Teaching huh? What grade? You know what is weird... I have Mrs. Monson's son Brandt in class and Greer in FBLA. CRAZY.
-Sarah