




Can anyone say cheesy? Yeah I know that I am, I like editing pictures to0 much. I didn't take very many pictures at Vegas so I didn't really have any, and if I did I was in the picture so I rarely took any. Yes, exactly that amazing, classic picture of the boys. I am pretty sure that they knew the picture was coming!:) It was a great pose, so good I couldn't have even staged it!! Plus I am really impressed with myself because that is two posts in two days!! I even surprise myself. Anyways I love this website to edit pictures free. There is so much more I could even do but I had to limit my time!
3 comments:
I loved the last picture of you guys! What a cute couple! :)
Looks like you guys had a blast and I love the "boys" pictures, definitely a good pose! :) It's great the things you see in Vegas
how come i don't remember you going to vegas?!? we really need to catch up on life, seriously. stupid water guy ruined our plans yesterday! you need to come over soon :)
Post a Comment