Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TO BE OR NOT TO BE











A FARM GIRL:
I am never sure if you would consider me a farm girl or not. Cody sometimes laughs and calls me a city girl because I don't always want to get dirty. However, my yard makes me realize that their is a farm girl inside me. There was only a small bush of grapes but yet we still got 15 bags off the thing. A lot of teachers wanted the grapes so I took them all to school. Our garden produces tons too. We have an amazing yard that we haven't had to do much to. We had great apricots, peachs, walnuts, and other great stuff. I love my life!!!!

5 comments:

The Woffindens said...

Hey girl! How are you? Great job on the garden, wish I had the motivation to grow my own stuff!!

Lauren Byers said...

wow that's great that you can grow all that stuff right from your yard!! Looks really yummy :)

Amy said...

Awesome, love all the fun garden things. Maybe you are both? City and country? Glad I can now blog stalk you! :)

The Roylances said...

Shaina you are a farm girl at heart. how can you not be coming from Royal City. Way to go on the produce it looks delicious.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Look at all of that great stuff! Wish I had a yard to grow some yummy beautiful vegetables :) Just because you don't always want to get dirty doesn't mean you aren't a farm girl... it means you ARE A GIRL :)