Funny signs! You haven't read the Twilight books---you must! We will be done the 14-15th of August, I promise we will do our dangdest to come see your adobe!
Shaina! i have tagged you, check out my blog for the rules... (you should do it!) I think this may be a good time to post some pictures of your house and get an update!
So I am a total retard and just barely realized that your blog address didn't get transferred when I changed my layout. Now I am back up to date and can continue to snoop into your life. Hope school is going well.
7 comments:
Ha! Some people are so dumb... and yes you should read the Twilight books, they are so dang good!
Funny signs! You haven't read the Twilight books---you must! We will be done the 14-15th of August, I promise we will do our dangdest to come see your adobe!
Shaina! I was visiting Angela's blog tonight and saw you on her list, so I just had to come check out what you were up to.
I absolutely LOVE the picture of you and your husband laughing together. Makes me smile. ;)
Hi Shaina! I'm totally blog-snooping (like my little sis) I so love knowing what you are up to, take care!
Funny signs!! How about posting about school is going? I'm dying to hear! Oh yeah, where are those pictures of your house?
Shaina! i have tagged you, check out my blog for the rules... (you should do it!) I think this may be a good time to post some pictures of your house and get an update!
So I am a total retard and just barely realized that your blog address didn't get transferred when I changed my layout. Now I am back up to date and can continue to snoop into your life. Hope school is going well.
Post a Comment