Saturday, August 15, 2009

DATE NIGHT

(I am really doing good at blogging this month!!) We did a fun couples night. We had some really good friends over that put up with my cheesy ideas. We did a photo scavenger hunt. It was a lot of fun. We had a list of about 25 things you could do and each is worth points. Some were: picture with walmart greeter, holding pizza box, bumper sticker with cuss word, numbers 1, 2, 3 together. It was hard. The 1, 2, 3 was really hard to find, we went to I swear every house in Springville and no one's address has 1, 2, 3 in a row!!! The walmart greeter was my favorite because Cody wouldn't even go in. The winner got a plunger. We lost, but it was still a lot of fun!!! I could show my pictures but really you just always have my corner of my face cheek in it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun night! Sorry to hear you lost, what a bummer:)

Liz said...

haha! we had a blast shaina! it was so great, especially when i took the picture of that guy buying beer. lol.

annie said...

that sounds like so much fun! i love creative stuff like that. i love the pictures of you and cody on the post before this one. so sticking cute and you look beautiful. :) i could take pictures all day. so fun!!

Diana said...

Cool! I just found your blog! It was fun talking to you Sunday night! Sorry I had to take off and make sure my kids weren't dead! I think you are an awesome gal... and I love your wedding pictures too. You look AMAZING in them!