Sunday, August 2, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

YES!! tommorrow August 3rd is Cody and My 2nd anniversary. I am so lucky and so is Cody. Here are some pictures for a walk down memory lane.


YES!! tommorrow August 3rd is Cody and My 2nd anniversary. I am so lucky and so is Cody. Here are some pictures for a walk down memory lane.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on 2 years! :)

A Plane Family Story said...

Congrats on 2 years! You know I think we wore the same wedding dress, at least similar ones.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, YOU DID IT!!:) I love how you said Cody is so lucky too, he sure is:) What is that website where you were editing your pics??

Miller Family said...

Congrats! Can't believe two years has already gone by. Seems like yesterday you were giving the boys their swimming lessons! Take care@!!

Heidi Sue the Mommy crafter said...

Hope you had a happy Anniversary! :)