Sunday, April 11, 2010

OUT and ABOUT


Disneyland and Las Vegas






































Cody has been studying, studying, and studying. Literally, to the point that in order to get his attention, I’ve had to get him out of the house. I am okay with that though because it has allowed us to go to Disneyland, Las Vegas, Salt Lake, Cabins, and other great vacations. I am starting to feel a little selfish because we get to do so much. I have loved being able to be spontaneous and enjoy being with just Cody. We have a lot of fun together and have made a lot of entertaining stories. In Disneyland we got to go with my family. We loved the big rides and Scream was one of our favorites. In Las Vegas we were able to go to Phantom of the Opera and KA, the cirque de soleil. They were both amazing. Cody and I are enjoying our life.

5 comments:

Jess and Carl said...

Oh I love your hair first off! Amazing! Looks like you two are having a ton of fun, just as young married couples should! Great to see an update!

Heidi Sue the Mommy crafter said...

Love the pictures! Glad you are having fun adventures!

Angela said...

I was just checking your blog yesterday to see if I missed an update. Glad to see you are doing so well. When will Cody be done with school?

Lauren Byers said...

hey! looks like fun!!
Steve and I are moving come May 1st and we're having a graduation/goodbye party that you guys are definitely invited to:)
April 22nd at 6:30 PM at Nielsen's Grove Park in Orem (2000 Sandhill Road, Orem UT)
you should come if you can :)

Becky Noftle said...

Looks like fun kiddos! Glad to see some new posts---finally!