Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SUMMER

So I decided that it was time to blog again. I am really excited because I always thought that I was a horrible journal writer and than a few Sundays ago there was a lesson on journal writing and blogging counts!!! I thought I would become a better journal writter than.
Anyways, this is summer has been amazing. I wish that the summer was forever because it is coming soon, time to go back to school. This summer Cody and I have done a lot of fun things. We have stayed extremely busy (more than even during the school year) with girls camp, scout camp, swimming lessons, and trips. Yeah I know it is funny that I am going to girls camp. I don't think people realize I am not a great camper!! And I just found out that there are ticks. I am seriously debating just sending the stuff up there!!!:)
I am learning a lot this summer. One of the things is compassion. I went to Washington for a week and than Cody was supposed to join me with some of our friends. They were coming on Wednesday. Tusday at about 3:00 Cody called and said that he had gone to the doctor and he had kidney stones. They wanted him to get a CT scan. Well instead of asking how he was feeling I was like are you serious...I kept thinking about him not being in Washington. Anyways, long story short he had a emergency surgery the next day and it was pretty bad. He actually just got his stent out yesterday from the whole thing. Anyways I will never live down my reaction to the whole thing...

6 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Blog more, show pictures! Catch me up! Tell Sarah to add me to her blog!

Heidi Sue the Mommy crafter said...

I'm glad Cody is ok! And I'm glad you are having a fun busy summer. We miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

You're ALIVE! Poor Cody! Glad they got things taken care of.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I thought you were a great camper? Ha ha ha thats funny. Hope your hubby is feeling better, yikes.

Lauren Byers said...

you posted again! yay! sounds like a fun summer :)

Emily said...

I love you Shaina...I seriously do. You are such a cutie and you remind me of my best friend from high school...so of course I think you are awesome.

Just wear long pants at camp...you will be fine. No one got ticks two years ago...you will be okay.