Monday, August 31, 2009

LIFE...







Life is great!! There is no complaints here. Cody is taking 20 credits, which some would say is too much, but without work it has been a lot of fun. I love what he is learning and in turn what I am learning. School for me started rough but is going great now. Lately, Cody has been saying, "I don't get her out much." From when we went to the movie and I thought something was for real, when I guess was an obvious not; also when I ate someone's dinner and thought it was a sample. I am just keeping Cody on his feet. I also like that Cody gets more embarrased for Shaina, then Shaina does for Shaina.Yes I am in third person. Anyways, not much excitment here just living a wonderful life. A recent picture of Cody and I at my sister's wedding, my sisters, and neices and nephews.

9 comments:

Katelyn Michael said...

SO umm..Shaina Allred Davies I MISS YOU IN MY LIFE!

Emily said...

Love the pictures! You guys are such a cute couple. BTW: I want to hear the details on the sample...sounds too funny.

Timeout at Shaina's house sounds good too!

Heidi Sue the Mommy crafter said...

:) Hi Friend! It's fun looking at your pictures! I'm glad I know your amazing family! Still need to send them a thank you card!

Miller Family said...

You have such a wonderful family. Great picture of you and Cody and such adorable nieces and nephews!!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! miss you guys!

Becky Noftle said...

LOVE the pictures--you and your sisters are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

yeah, it has been fun! thanks for hanging this weekend! we will have to go out sometime, since we live like a mile away. :) and stalk away!! heehee

annie said...

i am loving the picture of you and cody! i love the necklace!! its very yummy :) cute family

Diana said...

Here's another shout out for that cute pic of you and Cody! You two are just FUN!